Born into a family of craft cheesemakers in Quebec’s Montérégie region, Virginie studied photography at Dawson College and combined her two life passions—photography and local gastronomy—to become a leading culinary photographer. Her love for good food allows her to transform each culinary creation into attractive and appetizing images.
Rewarded with several local and international prizes, Virginie is blessed with vast technical skills, a flair for style and a talent for rendering beauty. As an extremely versatile photographer, she is capable of rising to any challenge. In addition to her specialization, Virginie also does product, advertising and editorial photography.
On set, she keeps her hands busy both photographing and delicately positioning every detail of the picture, in constant pursuit of perfection. Resourceful « handywoman », Virginie conceives all sorts of accessories for her project herself. If she doesn’t find what she seeks, she will construct it with pleasure.
Thanks to her listening skills, her attention to detail and her ability to work within a team, Virginie leads her projects with an energy that is both serene and effective, to create vibrant and catchy visuals.
- Le Creuset, Still life, Applied Arts, 2019
- Atelier Make, Still life, Applied Arts 2019
- Jatoba, Arts de la table, prix Lux, 2019
- Igloofest, Évènementiel, prix Lux, 2018
- À la recherche du goût, Arts de la table, prix Lux, 2018
- Intemporelle, Recherche personnelle, prix Lux, 2018
- Rendez-Vous, Nature morte, prix Lux 2018
- Piknic Electronik, Ad, Communication Arts, 2017
- Piknic Electronik, Grand prix Lux, 2017
- Piknic Electronik, Still Life, Applied Arts, 2017
- Piknic Electronik, Conceptual, Applied Arts, 2017
- Hrafntinnusker, Paysage et nature, Lux, 2017
- Cheese book, Best in the World, 2016
- Livre Au Gré Des Champs, Lux, 2016
- Food photography, Applied Arts, 2016
- Food photography, Applied Arts, 2015
- "Young Blood", Applied Arts, 2014
- Natrel Campagnes
- JavaU Campagnes
I sensed I was in good hands from my very first meeting with Patricia and her Montreal- and Toronto-based Zetä team. The quality of the photos, production, castings, scouting, and post-production—not to mention their respect of our (of course!) very tight deadlines—well surpassed my expectations. What’s more, it was a sheer joy! So much did the agency and I enjoy our first experience working with Zetä that we returned to them for numerous major national ad campaigns for Ford.